Use Emegency Alert Tone on Iphone 5
I have a profound hearing loss and cannot hear my iPhone ring - have tried all the tones - none work for me - just the vibration feature, and that is not always feasible - so I usually resort to seeing a "missed call" and then returning it....until now. I just heard my first
EMERGENCY ALERT SOUND because of flash flooding in our area. I could actually hear the tone clearly..but what I want to do is try to replicate that same sound for normal incoming calls. Is that possible? Can anyone tell me how?
- 04-14-2014, 04:36 PM #2
Re: Use Emegency Alert Tone on Iphone 5
If you have a computer you can simply download any emergency alert tones, save them to your computer and sync it to your "tones" section on iTunes. From there you would just connect your phone and sync those tones from iTunes to your device. Here is one site for that download for starters.
- 04-14-2014, 04:36 PM #3
- 04-14-2014, 04:38 PM #4
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPhoneReplies: 72Last Post: 06-07-2014, 08:08 PM
- By BenitoC in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 02:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:46 PM