iMessage setup problem.
I just got my daughter the new iPod touch 5. It is linked up to my iTunes account with my Apple ID. When I select the messages tab in settings, and I log in, it asks for the email addresses. When I input it, it says verifying...and has been verifying for over 3 hours now. I have pushed the little "!" For info and have selected that it resend email to verify account...but I'm not getting the email for me to respond to so I can get verified and added for iMessage. Any thoughts??
- 04-13-2014, 08:29 PM #2
- 04-13-2014, 09:12 PM #3
Re: iMessage setup problem.
If they are what I call Native or standard emails that are already pre chosen in the device and they are not working then i would do as Nikki requested and reset your device and do it over again which should work.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-20-2016, 03:56 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 07:32 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:12 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2014, 10:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2014, 03:16 PM