My photo stream vs shared streams?

Brad Semenick

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I've got 500+ pictures on my iPad from a recent trip. I want to store them on icloud so I added them to a folder in my shared photo stream. Even after I deleted all of the pictures from my photos they still showed up in my settings as taking up local storage. Is there a way to have these photos exclusively on icloud?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Brad Semenick

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
This might help for now:

iCloud: My Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Sharing limits

Also when you said you deleted them from your photos meaning where? When you create a folder on your phone and move photos to it, You are only moving a copy, The original should stay in your camera roll or you will lose them both.

They're gone from all my albums, camera roll, and photo stream. They're only in my shared stream. (they're also in Dropbox, Facebook and an external hard drive)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Normally you are only moving a copy of the photo but it may be because you have them in a shared photo stream and not a seperate folder. Did any of the articles do any good?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Placing them in Dropbox is smart also and where I have all mine. You may also want to check a new app I just did a review on in the IOS app section by Dropbox called Carousel. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2