My photo stream vs shared streams?
I've got 500+ pictures on my iPad from a recent trip. I want to store them on icloud so I added them to a folder in my shared photo stream. Even after I deleted all of the pictures from my photos they still showed up in my settings as taking up local storage. Is there a way to have these photos exclusively on icloud?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
- 04-13-2014, 09:28 AM #2
Re: My photo stream vs shared streams?
This might help for now:
iCloud: My Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Sharing limits
Also when you said you deleted them from your photos meaning where? When you create a folder on your phone and move photos to it, You are only moving a copy, The original should stay in your camera roll or you will lose them both.
- 04-13-2014, 09:30 AM #3
- 04-13-2014, 09:37 AM #5
- 04-13-2014, 09:40 AM #6
- By chibby00 in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 04:09 AM
- By mapmyapp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iOS Gravity in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 11:51 AM