Find this Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Download that picture and do an image search in Google by dragging the picture into the search bar. That's where I would start.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I made this. I couldn't find the exact wallpaper in your screen shot
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1397437542.599884.jpg

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking for this wallpaper for both my S4 & iPhone 5 and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Could someone please help me?

http://grab.by/w0io

I had it once for my S3 about a year ago but I haven't been able to find it since. I've even used the same app I used to get it.
I got it through Zedge & I know that for a fact...Problem is, I haven't been able to find it through Zedge, Google Images, or anywhere since.

I've found Pok?mon related one's but not this one in particular. Please help!

Sent from my p7-1534 using Tapatalk

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
We have a great wallpaper request thread under wallpapers in the iPhone forum. You might try posting there. Fairly certain you will get a reply

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking for this wallpaper for both my S4 & iPhone 5 and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Could someone please help me?

TinyGrab - Simple. Screenshot. Sharing.

I had it once for my S3 about a year ago but I haven't been able to find it since. I've even used the same app I used to get it.
I got it through Zedge & I know that for a fact...Problem is, I haven't been able to find it through Zedge, Google Images, or anywhere since.

I've found Pok?mon related one's but not this one in particular. Please help!

Sent from my p7-1534 using Tapatalk

Closest I've gotten to it. Pichu_Brothers_by_MusicsAngel92.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if the OP will ever come back now to get the wallpaper they requested that a member went out of their way to duplicate in 2 different ways perfectly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2