Getting my videos and music out of the cloud

I

iMore Question

How do I get set up so that my music and videos load onto my iPad mini and not go to the cloud?

When I'm on the road, my wifi iPad and wifi Touch don't have connection ... and, at work,

I work in a secured space, and therefore we don't have unsecured wireless access, and because we're a secure location, there is no other wifi available in the area.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sync only what you want to go onto your device through iTunes only. Check off what you want and when you sync to iTunes only what you check what will go on your device.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Your music and video will NOT back up to iCloud. If you are purchasing music and videos via iTunes, they will stay on your device until you delete them or sync to iTunes or something. If you delete them, they can be re-downloaded from iTunes via the purchased section without having to pay for them again. That is a safety feature from Apple. Anyway, all you have to do to get set up in the manner you mentioned is the either purchase your music & video from iTunes or get them onto your iPad via other means.

wildbill95

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks everyone.......boy, I hate feeling like a newbie after using these things for so long.

But I appreciate the info.......will fix everything tonight.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2