I can't turn my IPad on
My I Pad wouldn't let me download from the App Store.Also has been acting up.I reset settings and it went to a black screen with an apple and white line.Now I can't even turn on my I Pad..Please anyone have any suggestions.It will not do anything.I can not get into anything.
- 04-10-2014, 04:47 PM #2
- 04-10-2014, 05:38 PM #3
- 04-10-2014, 05:59 PM #4
Re: I can't turn my IPad on
This should work for sure but if for some reason doing as what was given to you ad advice still wont even give it the power to get into DFU mode and nothing else will really work, I would suggest you are going to have to make an appt to go to an Apple store Genius Bar whether it is under warranty or not, It has to be repaired. I wish we knew what iPad it was not that it would make too much of a difference but maybe we could have come up with something else. Good luck and let us know how it works out.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2014, 11:51 AM
- By xMatter in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2014, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 10:40 AM