Leaving Microsoft Windows

I

iMore Question

Well I will be brief. I have decided to leave the world of windows as I have played a bit with 8 and 8.1 to replace XP and I do not like the touch screen etc. Also i am a little tired of all the bugs and BS from microsoft.
So i need a desktop and a laptop all for personal use. I have been looking at the iMac for home , the 21 in and undecided about whether to go with Mac Air or the the Mac Pro. after viewing them both I find the font a tad small on the Air. as well as the 13 in screen compared to my current 15 in.
I appreciate any thoughts or ideas. Anybody else doing the switch or have both?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
My attitude was go big or go home. You will find that it's an expensive investment but it's worth it. My iMac is 3 years old now and never once has it alien down or had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone 5s

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about picking up a MacBook sometime in the near future but I'll certainly be keeping my Thinkpad around

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have an 11" MBA & a 15" MBP. I love them both but when I'm home I tend to grab the Pro because of the large screen. I use the Air when I travel because it's much lighter. If I had to choose just one, it would be the Pro.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro