Help picking an iphone 5c colour!!!!

I

iMore Question

Ok hi!
I'm getting an iPhone 5c soon. Don't tell me not to get one because i have already decided. The only thing i haven't decided is which colour to get!? I'm leaning towards the white one but isn't the whole point of this iPhone for it to be coloured? I don't know if it's a bit boring or not. If i got the white one I would buy the pink-red cover to go with it. ANY HELP PLEASE???

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome and congrats on your upcoming iPhone. As far as colour, it's a preference and hard for anyone to say what you are going to like.
Good luck with your new iPhone.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
They all look nice. For me, I'd have to flip a coin between Space Gray and Gold.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

The Gold is nice but that's a 5S color the 5C doesn't offer it

I like the green or Blue the white is kind of plain

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I personally adore the blue one. However the choice of which one should ultimately be up to you. Do as I did and go look at all the colors. The one that keeps popping back in your mind and gives you that happy feeling, that's the one for you.

Good luck! Let us know which one when you get it. =]

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The colors are all good on the 5c, I thought personally I wouldn't like the yellow one I picked but it ended up finding its way into my heart.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Personally I would get the blue one if I was going to get one.

However, you're not me, so maybe pop into an Apple store and look at them all side-by-side. Go with your heart and get the one that takes your fancy at that point.

Good luck, it's a great phone! :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
We wouldn't tell you not to get what you want. And again, it's your phone, get what fits you!

Sent from an iMore Ambassador w/ a [Gold] iPhone 5S!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods