iPad hanging - help!
Hi guys, I have an iPad 2 and iOS 7.1 is running on it. It's 16GB. And I have few apps on it. When am playing the games, it hangs and after a while it closes the app and lunches back to the home. Can someone pls give advice to this effect.
- 04-08-2014, 05:59 PM #2
Re: iPad hanging - help!
Can I ask if you have recently done anything to your iPad that you can think of that is all of a sudden causing this? Is it also only on games and can you pinpoint it to one game only. i am trying to get you to eliminate certain things.If you find it to be that game it could need updating or maybe deleting and reinstalling. These are a few ideas to get you started and maybe others will come along to give you some others ideas as well. Good luck Sir and let us know.
- 04-08-2014, 06:46 PM #3
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2014, 08:04 PM
- By Jessrox10 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 04:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 11:20 AM