I'm looking for a good Windows laptop w/at least 6GB of RAM and 1 TB of HDD

superipad99

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi I am looking for a good laptop for my self and it need to have at least 6GB of RAM and 1 TB of HDD i have no requirements for size and preferably under 7lbs but anything over will do also need to have a processor with a min of 2 cores and 2.75 GHz and also a min of a 4 MB cache. As well as it having a built in webcam and mic. Thanks for the help

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'd say visit a few stores like Best Buy, the Apple Store, or any other electronics stores in your area

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't think you can get a laptop with the specs the OP stated can cost that cheap...

Not brand new, I'd think that budget is a little too small. However, I think possibly that a refurbished or used PC might be found at that price point. OP would really have to do some major searching though.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Not brand new, I'd think that budget is a little too small. However, I think possibly that a refurbished or used PC might be found at that price point. OP would really have to do some major searching though.

Even with the specifications the OP is talking about?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Even with the specifications the OP is talking about?

Yeah, I've seen a couple on Craigslist and maybe one or two on eBay. Let's see....

Lenovo IdeaPad Z400 Touch

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AT...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2227216

Oh man, I've got to finish getting ready to work. There are a lot of laptops that almost fit what the OP wants. Some aren't spot on and some are right above the $600 price point. They'd have to work pretty hard but there are deals to be found.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Good Laptop

I haven't shopped for a PC in 3 years
so I couldn't price compare at the moment but I would avoid Win 8 at this time if I was buying

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2