calendar on iphone 4s dot color
I chose the color red for events on the calendar, but they show up as gray. Are the birthdays entered supposed to be indicated with the present with bow image?
- 04-07-2014, 05:00 PM #2
Re: calendar on iphone 4s dot color
If you are going to calendar in your settings and i am sure you are and hitting the little i in the circle next to the calendar where you change the color and make sure there is a check mark next to RED. There is no gray even listed and maybe even try and reboot your phone and try it over again so you have nothing to lose. Good luck and let us know.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:33 AM
- By Farhan Zahid2 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 12:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 02:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:12 PM