iPad durability suggestions?
I have been considering buying an iPad for the wife, especially for using to stream cartoons/shows for our baby. A chief concern of course, is the inevitable abuse it'll go through. Does anyone have any recommendations to one model over another or a particular case or type of case? Anything to specifically avoid?
- 04-07-2014, 11:38 AM #2
- 04-07-2014, 01:14 PM #3
- 04-07-2014, 02:17 PM #4
- 04-07-2014, 02:49 PM #5
- 04-07-2014, 03:05 PM #6
- 04-07-2014, 03:08 PM #7
Re: iPad durability suggestions?
I have the lifeproof for iPad 2/3/4 and it's great! I use it whenever I want the extra protection like if I'm going out to camp. It's waterproof and drop proof. The screen isn't covered but there is a compatible screen protector if you'd be concerned about that.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
- 04-08-2014, 11:28 AM #8
- By KingBuick in forum iPad AirReplies: 30Last Post: 04-11-2015, 08:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:03 AM
- By TurboTiger in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 13Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:53 PM