Evasion Jailbreak Reboot Error
I just tried the evasi0n7 1.0.8 jailbreak tool on my iPhone 5 running ios 7.0.2, it says jailbreak finished successfully but Im stuck with this reboot loop. I need to jailbreak it to unlock it, so updating to the currently offered firmware is not an option. I've tried restoring it to a custom downloaded ios 7.0.2, but itunes gives me error code 3194. I've made sure my host file is set to default. I tried uninstalling itunes, then reinstalling itunes version 11.0.5 (as I read that 11.0.5 was the last itunes version that allows for custom restores), and I'm still receiving error code 3194. I've been trouble shooting for hours to no avail. Any help?
- 04-07-2014, 03:44 AM #2
Re: Evasion Jailbreak Reboot Error
If Cydia completed correctly, you should have a safe mode installed I think. I've read somewhere to try pressing and holding volume +and the power button. I'm not sure if this will help you load up or not but it won't hurt anything.
Only other option is to go to 7.1 which isn't a viable option for you.
I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.
»Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk«
- By TheIowaKid in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 02:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2014, 08:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:11 PM