my msgs are read by sum1.

I

iMore Question

is it possible that the messeges i send from my phone can be read by sumone through his/her id?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Like Carlos stated, if they use the same apple id on say iPhone and iPad then the iMessage will display on both at the same time

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm reading your messages right now...

Sir, I'm from the NSA and I've been looking at your recent posts. You may want to stop looking at other people's personal information as their information is protected by privacy laws. One last thing, congratulations for signing up for Obama Care.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sir, I'm from the NSA and I've been looking at your recent posts. You may want to stop looking at other people's personal information as their information is protected by privacy laws. One last thing, congratulations for signing up for Obama Care.

Hee hee...I wish someone from the NSA would threaten me. Also, I've had government healthcare for almost a decade. :p

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If you didn't know I had government insurance, you might want to find a new job NSA monkey!

We promise to pay more attention to you now. We think that we might be missing some cell phone records and bank transactions. I will check that out. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.