- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Where should I buy my MacBook Pro??
I am interested in purchasing the 13 in. Pro with Retina display and just like anything else is life, who wants to wait around when my wants can be satisfied instantly? However, I'd like to do some research before acting completely on impulse.
What are the pros and cons when purchasing through Apple.com vs. an authorized Apple store or Best Buy? I am going to wait on AppleCare for now and buy it in the near future. I'm not sure if there is a difference in where I purchase my MacBook, given this is my first experience doing so.
Any experience would be much appreciated!
- 04-05-2014, 05:30 PM #2
- 04-05-2014, 05:33 PM #3
- 04-05-2014, 07:46 PM #4iMore Beginner
- 71 Posts
Re: Where should I buy my MacBook Pro??
I always buy directly from Apple, it may cost a little bit more, but the peace of mind and service makes up for that...especially when a LOT of money is being spent on a product like a MacBook
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- By mrwayyne in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2016, 05:37 PM
- By raddbj03 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2014, 08:32 PM
- By Artan Kodra in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2014, 02:56 PM
- By iEd in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2014, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 02:20 PM