I can't bring up my iPad history...nothing shows..I press the book, clock by history..but no history shows..
- 04-05-2014, 02:20 PM #2
Re: iPad history
I assume you are referring to your web browsing history. In that case, do the following:
1. Initiate the Safari browser on your device.
2. Tap on the icon that resembles an open book.
3. If you see "< Bookmarks", tap on "bookmark" to get to the main menu.
4. "History" should be the second title from the top. go ahead an tap on it.
- 04-05-2014, 03:26 PM #3
- 04-05-2014, 04:49 PM #4
- By leepierre in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 25Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Going over the data limits on your iPhone or iPad? Here's how to track usage and prevent extra fees!By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:56 AM