How to get an iCloud upgrade refund using an iTunes gift card as the payment method?
Hello, my payment method for my Apple ID is gif cards, i had the 20$/year subscription to give me total of 15GB of storage and i recently upgraded to the 40$/year by mistake and i downgraded the plan to the 20$/year again but it said it will take effect on the yearly anniversary of the first subscription purchase! Now i need to have a refund, i want my money back and i have no idea how! Can somebody help me please?
- 04-04-2014, 10:20 PM #2
- 04-04-2014, 10:45 PM #4
- 04-05-2014, 02:42 AM #6
- 04-05-2014, 09:28 AM #7
Re: How to get an iCloud upgrade refund using an iTunes gift card as the payment method?
- By iOS Gravity in forum Other Systems & ServicesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2015, 02:00 PM
- By mirceal in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2014, 08:11 AM
- By kedk9 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2014, 08:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2014, 02:30 PM