iphone 4 no enciende

I

iMore Question

hola amigos el problema que tengo es que mi iphone 4 no prende no me da nada de señal ni cuando lo conecto al cargador pero cuando lo conecto con el itunes me dice que esta en modo de restauracion, lo mando a restaurar y bajo el ipsw y cuando esta extrallendo el software del iphone se enciende y queda con la manzana de apple con una barra abajo de la manzana y itunes queda esperando por el iphone y no hace mas nada de hay.
no puedo entrar en modo dfu puesto que no muestra imagen desconectado de la pc tengo win xp y la ultima version de itunes no se si el iphone tiene jealbreack por favor ayudenme no se que hacer y necesito el cel

Translation:

the problem Hi friends I have is that my iphone 4 does not turn does not give me any signal ? to or when I connect it to the charger but when I connect to itunes tells me this mode of restoration, the command to restore and under ipsw and when this extrallendo iphone software comes on and stays with apple apple with a bar down the block and is waiting for itunes iphone and does nothing no more.
I can not enter dfu mode since it does not show image disconnected from the pc I have win xp and the latest version of itunes do not know if the iphone has jealbreack please help and do not need the cel

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If there is nothing on your iPhone's display, but iTunes detect that it is in "recovery" then the device is already in DFU mode. All you need to do now is make sure that your computer is connected to Wi-Fi and then select to "restore and update" it via the computer's iTunes app. iTunes will download and install the latest version of iOS for your device. If you are jailbroken, you will lose the jailbreak. Anyway, after the restore process is finished and after you've selected the language, you will be prompted to restore from a backup or set it up as a new device. If you were having problems, I suggest you set it up as a new device.

Si no hay nada en la pantalla del iPhone, pero iTunes detecta que est? en la "recuperaci?n", el dispositivo ya est? en modo DFU. Todo lo que necesitas hacer ahora es asegurarnos de que el ordenador est? conectado a Wi-Fi y luego seleccione "restaurar y actualizar" que a trav?s de iTunes de aplicaciones de la computadora. iTunes descargar? e instalar la ?ltima versi?n de iOS para su dispositivo. Si est? jailbroken, perder?s el jailbreak. De todos modos, despu?s de que el proceso de restauraci?n est? terminado y despu?s de que haya seleccionado el idioma, se le pedir? para restaurar desde una copia de seguridad o configurarlo como un dispositivo nuevo. Si est?s teniendo problemas, te sugiero que lo cre? como un nuevo dispositivo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2