I tried to jailbreak my 4S, now it's in a boot loop & I'm afraid I will lose my 950 music tracks?

I

iMore Question

I tried to jailbreak my 4S, now it's in a boot loop & I'm afraid I will lose my 950 music tracks?

I tried to jailbreak my 4s which was running IOS 7.0.2. Eventually after The CYDIA logo came on screen it showed READING KERNEL below and the rebooted and that was the end.

My phone is stuck on the endless reboot mode. I dont mind restoring the phone and i know iTunes will automatically update me to 7.1

My only concern is my 950 music tracks thats there on the phone. How can i retrive it? I have backedup the phone but forgot to backup the music and i dont have all those tracks with me anymore.

Please help.

I have tried (Reiboot) software and it didnt work. It failed to recognize the phone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: I tried to jailbreak my 4S, now it's in a boot loop & I'm afraid I will lose my 950 music tracks

Well you had it all until you said that you did not back up the music nor have all the tracks. My word of advice would be restore your phone to 7.1 and cut your looses and get back whatever you can or just set it up as totally new and re add music or anything else yourself manually. At least you won't spend the weekend with a phone that won't work don't you think? Best of luck to you and Welcome to iMore. You came to the right place.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: I tried to jailbreak my 4S, now it's in a boot loop & I'm afraid I will lose my 950 music tracks

Well you had it all until you said that you did not back up the music nor have all the tracks. My word of advice would be restore your phone to 7.1 and cut your looses and get back whatever you can or just set it up as totally new and re add music or anything else yourself manually. At least you won't spend the weekend with a phone that won't work don't you think? Best of luck to you and Welcome to iMore. You came to the right place.

I agree with Jan.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I'd heard that if you hold the volume + plus power button it might help get you through the bootloop? It can't hurt to try it, can it?

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

I'd heard that if you hold the volume + plus power button it might help get you through the bootloop? It can't hurt to try it, can it?

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

That's how u boot in safe mode. Probably wont help the OP, but as u stated, can't hurt either.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711