How do I unblock a number on iPhone 4S if my wife has the account information?

I

iMore Question

how do I unblock a number on iphone4s if my wife has the account information

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to iMore.

Go to Settings > Phone >, Blocked and press Edit to unblock a number. I'm not sure what you mean about yoru wife having the account details. You don';t need to log in anywhere to block or unblock a number if it has been done on the phone.

If it has been blocked via your carrier then the only way is to contact them directly. Traditionally they will only speak to the account holder and if they won't speak to you, you will need to ask your wife to do it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would agree with the info given. If a number was added via phone to the blocked list it just has to be taken off unless of course you also mean she has her phone locked with a lock code also.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
A number block with Verizon is for 90 days. Then it has to be blocked again. If the carrier account is in her name and she wants it blocked, there's not much you can do. This block service is free. But it only blocks the other person from calling you. You have to pay to block both ways. And that can be done permanently too. iMessage can't be blocked by the carrier.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods