itunes wont start
i download itunes and installit without a hitch and i check the options for it to open once installation is done and then nothing, so i manually click on the shortcut and again nothing, same goes for start menu. no matter how many times i uninstall and reinstall it just wont start at all. i thought i could manually force it to open by plugging in my phone but all it does is it vibrates constantly and my pc plays the sound of usb connection sound over and over again. but no ituems.
any help is appreciated, thanks
- 04-03-2014, 06:17 PM #2
Re: itunes wont start
In order to uninstall iTunes in case there were corrupted or missing files there are 5 components that need to be removed from add/remove programs if a PC in a specific order. Unless you google it and find out what this sequence is you can call Apple and talk to tech support and they should have you up and running in no time which I would do instead of messing with it. i am sure it was just a bad install and once it is and not removed and then installed.
Anyway try that and let us know how you made out. I does not take that long to do. Lastly I forgot to tell you that you have to restart your computer after the install initially to complete the install. Did you do that on the first install?
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 17Last Post: 02-10-2015, 05:37 AM
- By iOS Gravity in forum Apple Services DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 09-14-2014, 05:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 04:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:46 AM
- By mumfoau in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:01 PM