Siri, Phone Favorites, Change, Setting, or Bug?
Since Siri was released into the world, I've been able to add a contact with several phone numbers to my Favorites list in the Phone app.
I could always say "Call My Wife", "Call My Mom" and it would dial the number in my Favorites unless I specified otherwise. "Call My Wife at Work".
I've wiped my phone because of horrible battery life after 7.1 update. Now, I say "Call My Wife" and every time, Siri asks which number, Home, Work or Mobile.
Is this a setting I have missed, a change in 7.1, or a bug that may be fixed later?
- 04-03-2014, 09:42 AM #2
- 04-03-2014, 09:52 AM #3
Re: Siri, Phone Favorites, Change, Setting, or Bug?
To the OP just so you know, It has always been tay way, The only way It would not ask is if you only had one number for that contact. As kch said though if you do it as he suggested that will work if you have more than one number for that contact.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2016, 06:30 AM
- By iOS Gravity in forum Other Systems & ServicesReplies: 32Last Post: 06-12-2015, 07:57 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 27Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:24 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2014, 02:16 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOSReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:45 PM