Email problem while travelling abroad
I'm on Hols in the USA and I can't send emails from one of my email accounts. It's saying there sent but people are not getting them. It's a google apps system and . com account.
- 04-02-2014, 06:50 PM #2
- 04-02-2014, 06:54 PM #3
Re: Email problem while travelling abroad
Hi and welcome to iMore.
Firstly what country do you normally live in and does your carrier allow you to use your phone abroad (data roaming)?
To check if the settings are enabled, go to - Settings > Mobile Data (make sure it's on) > Data Roaming (make sure it's on). Of course, if you do this with the sim from your home country inserted, you will be charged heavily.
Can you find one of the vast number of public wifi spots in the USA and connect to that and try to send an email again?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 18Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:39 PM
- By iPhone4iPad in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:11 PM
- By BISHOPSCM1000 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2014, 01:58 AM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:10 PM