"can't connect to server"
Just bought the iPad Air yesterday and updated it to IOS 7.1 then transfered all the apps from my old iPad. (cloud)
Facebook won't let me log in. The FB app tells me to add a password in the iPad's settings. No where on the settings page to add my FB ID just my FB password. Once I enter the password I get a notification box saying "can't connect to server" If I go back to the app, and try to just cancel the request to add password it just loops back to the message. I can't exit from the screen unless I power off the iPad.
I'm hearing that this is a problem with the FB app since the update. Does anyone know what the fix is?
- 03-31-2014, 10:20 PM #2
- 03-31-2014, 10:37 PM #3
Re: "can't connect to server"
Duplicate, follow link
- By Russf1958 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2014, 07:12 PM
- By ces_garc94 in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:39 AM
- By its_miller_time in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:50 PM