I was at a wedding on Saturday and someone turned off the very quiet chimes on my phone and I haven't been able to turn back on....help....
- 03-31-2014, 03:25 PM #2
Re: No ringer
First check the ringer/mute switch on the left side of your phone and make sure its not switched to mute (shows orange coloring). If its not on mute, you may want to check your settings and make sure the ringer sound is set to chime by going to Settings > Sounds > Ringtone > Chimes. Hope this helps!!
- 03-31-2014, 03:39 PM #3
- By zmsox in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-15-2014, 10:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum AccessoriesReplies: 25Last Post: 03-31-2014, 09:58 PM
- By KarenzKritterz5c in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-30-2014, 06:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:06 AM