I have set my iphone 4s to high volume, set it on vibrate, but it still remains on silent, I doesn't make a sound when texts come in, when the phone rings, there is no sound, nor does it vibrate, why is this happening?
- 03-31-2014, 12:05 PM #2
Re: iphone 4s
Check the silent switch on the left side near the volumn buttons and is you see orange you have the silent switch on and the only thing that can explain all of those being silent. If it does not vibrate and the silent switch was on then you have vibrate off as well.
- By Eskemo30 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 06-15-2015, 01:42 PM
- By Bradley Spence in forum iPhoneReplies: 41Last Post: 04-23-2014, 08:24 AM
- By dev_esh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-01-2014, 06:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2014, 05:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 05:29 PM