Is there a high speed cord to connect to hotel internet connection?

I

iMore Question

Is there a high speed cord to conect to hotel connection?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there a high speed cord to conect to hotel connection?

Some hotels offer internet connections via ethernet (Cable) and Wi-Fi. Having said that, we cannot directly answer your question being that we have no idea which hotel you are referring to. I recommend that you contact the service desk of the hotel yore referring to and ask one of the representatives.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Guaranteed this is the same person that asked about the calendar. A bitter pill is not going to help. Tame the Feedback link and when you are done with that, Maybe you can address the front desk at the hotel where you are staying on how to get faster internet speed.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Guaranteed this is the same person that asked about the calendar. A bitter pill is not going to help. Tame the Feedback link and when you are done with that, Maybe you can address the front desk at the hotel where you are staying on how to get faster internet speed.

It probably is the same person SMH

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
You need a router. Airport Express works great. Turns a wired connection in hotels to a wireless connection you can use with devices you can't connect with a Cat cable.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner