i updated my iphone 3gs as demanded by itunes after that my phone says no sim if i put a sim it says no network please advice me. To regain my acess to iphone.
- 03-29-2014, 04:15 AM #2
Re: my iphone
Hi and welcome to iMore. Sorry you have this problem, let's see if we can help you.
Try toggling Airplane mode on and off. I hear that sometimes fixes it.
Equally, afterwards, try rebooting the phone.
Also, remove and reseat the sim card. Whilst you've got it out, check it isn't damaged or dirty and is a fully functioning sim card from a reputable carrier and is currently active and able to be used. Try it in another phone if you can.
- 03-29-2014, 08:50 AM #3
- 03-29-2014, 08:59 AM #4
- 03-29-2014, 09:09 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2016, 08:43 PM
- By IvIush in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 06:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:00 PM