How can I unlock a Sprint brand iPhone (U.S.) so that it can work on the CL ARO PERU network?

I

iMore Question

Por favor necesito ayuda, para liberar un celular de USA y conectarlo en PERU a la red CLARO, podr?an asesorarme ya que me sale la sim invalida. y ya no puedo vovler a usar los mismos pasos del inicio. muchas gracias por su atenci?n.

Please I need help to unlock a cell of USA. and connect it to the CL ARO PERU network could advise me as I get the invalid sim. and I can not reuse the same steps in advance. thank you very much for your attention.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Por favor necesito ayuda, para liberar un celular de USA y conectarlo en PERU a la red CLARO, podr?an asesorarme ya que me sale la sim invalida. y ya no puedo vovler a usar los mismos pasos del inicio. muchas gracias por su atenci?n.

Please I need help to unlock a cell of USA. and connect it to the CL ARO PERU network could advise me as I get the invalid sim. and I can not reuse the same steps in advance. thank you very much for your attention.

Call Sprint, explain your situation to them, and then ask them to unlock it for you.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
[info] This is the translation:
"Please I need help to unlock a cell phone in PERU USA and connect to the CLEAR network, could advise me as I get the invalid sim. and because I can not return using the same steps in advance. thank you very much for your attention." [/info]

Here is the answer: Sprint can not and will not unlock their phones. Its because Sprint is a CDMA network and it can't be unlocked. You will just have to use it as an iPod or sell it. Don't take it the wrong way. Sprint's network can't be unlocked.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Maybe so but trying to be a bit more positive towards to our members does not hurt because even though we pretty much know how Sprint can be, The OP can be a long shot they may make an exception and unlock it so no reason for any false hope.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Maybe so but trying to be a bit more positive towards to our members does nor hurt because even though we pretty much know how Sprint can be, The OP can be a long shot they may make an exception and unlock it so no reason for any false hope.

Its a CDMA network and it can't be unlocked. Verizon is the only exception.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes it is not always the answer you give someone. Sometimes it is the wording that makes the difference and there are times that all of us are guilty of that... Including myself. Some time think how the person you are asking might feel. No hard feelings. #Just Sayin.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Here is the answer: Sprint can not and will not unlock their phones. Its because Sprint is a CDMA network and it can't be unlocked. You will just have to use it as an iPod or sell it. Don't take it the wrong way. Sprint's network can't be unlocked.
Actually, if it is a Sprint iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, or 5s, it CAN be unlocked to be used on GSM networks.

Sprint, however, will not unlock it. Period.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner