I've restored my iPad, but now I can't recall my iCloud ID and password
hi I have had my ipad for about 3 years and it has been taking longer and longer to recharge. when I plugged it in this time it had a picture of the cable and iTunes and wouldn't charge or do anything. I plugged it into my computer and it said it needed to be restored so I restored it and it charged but now I cant use it unless I put in the id and password I used when I first bought it and I have no idea what that is. I did have it written down in my files but we have had all my paperwork destroyed with floods a couple of years ago
- 03-28-2014, 09:28 AM #2
re: I've restored my iPad, but now I can't recall my iCloud ID and password
2. If you are prompted for the Apple ID to disable the iCloud activation feature, then you are flat out out of luck if you cannot recall it. PERIOD.
3. Other than that, you can try recovering your information via the following link.
Apple ID: If you forget your password
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2016, 08:43 PM
- By easi in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:53 PM
- By easi in forum iOS 6Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 04:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:30 PM