IPhone 3GS - Jailbreak issue (keeps saying please wait... on device and then fails)
I am using redsn0w to jailbreak my iphone using 6.0 ipsw, it previously worked but since I kept restarting I tried jailbreaking it again and now it does not work.
It keeps saying please wait... on the left side and eventually just fails and boots up to the screen where it says connect to itunes.
Restoring it through itunes does not work as well.
Is there something I can do?
- 03-27-2014, 01:10 PM #2
- By SeanHRCC in forum SportsReplies: 32Last Post: 08-10-2014, 03:49 PM
- By Highrisedrifter in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-31-2014, 04:59 PM
- By stalemate1 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2014, 11:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 06:50 AM