iTunes on my iPhone

I

iMore Question

Hi

I recently had to restore my iPhone. Since then, iTunes does not recognise my account password. It does not say it does not recognise it as such, it simply goes in a loop. I click 'install' and it brings up my account name and prompts me for a password, I put in the password and it just loops back to the 'install'. I have reset the password in my settings on my phone and that all seems fine. I have logged in and out on other devices and, again, that is fine. Help please? Thanks in advance.

Lulu

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Since iTunes is a Native app to iPhones Apps you can't remove it so you can either reset the password as you said you did and am I understanding it will work on other phones but not yours? Even though you reset the password and you said it works the password soes not get reset in your settings, You have to go to Apple for that. Anyway it sounds like you might have to restore your phone if I am reading you and you are saying it just won't work on your phone. I really am a bit lost to what is actually going on??

Loopylou1066

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Jag

I've already restored it and it is after that restore that it will not work. Not sure restoring it again will change things. Not sure what to do.

Thanks anyhow.

Lulu

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Jag

I've already restored it and it is after that restore that it will not work. Not sure restoring it again will change things. Not sure what to do.

Thanks anyhow.

Lulu
What model do you have and is it JB now? I see where you changed your password on your device but I need to know hat phone you have, That is important.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2