iTunes on my iPhone
I recently had to restore my iPhone. Since then, iTunes does not recognise my account password. It does not say it does not recognise it as such, it simply goes in a loop. I click 'install' and it brings up my account name and prompts me for a password, I put in the password and it just loops back to the 'install'. I have reset the password in my settings on my phone and that all seems fine. I have logged in and out on other devices and, again, that is fine. Help please? Thanks in advance.
- 03-27-2014, 07:33 AM #2
Re: iTunes on my iPhone
Since iTunes is a Native app to iPhones Apps you can't remove it so you can either reset the password as you said you did and am I understanding it will work on other phones but not yours? Even though you reset the password and you said it works the password soes not get reset in your settings, You have to go to Apple for that. Anyway it sounds like you might have to restore your phone if I am reading you and you are saying it just won't work on your phone. I really am a bit lost to what is actually going on??
- 03-27-2014, 07:35 AM #3
- 03-27-2014, 09:35 AM #4
Last edited by Jaguarr40; 03-27-2014 at 09:46 AM.
- By Speedygi in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:04 PM
- By tomro99 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 04:55 PM
- By SweetSCBerry in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:23 PM
- By bxnextel86 in forum GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 07:28 PM