iPhone 5 always asking for email password
I have 3 email accounts on my iPhone 5 (iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo). I occasionally get a pop-up notification on my iPhone asking to enter my password to the Yahoo account. I never get such notifications for my iCloud or gmail accounts. What is the issue with the Yahoo account? Is it being hacked? Is my phone signing me out?
- 03-25-2014, 08:20 PM #2
- 03-25-2014, 10:33 PM #4iMore Beginner
- 63 Posts
Re: iPhone 5 always asking for email password
Yep, it's only Yahoo on my phone. Surprisingly it does not do it on my iPad. I never thought much of it. I just thought it was because all the nonsense you have to endure if you've forgotten your password: the entering of the letters in the box. It was the most frustrating thing doing from both my iPhone and iPad. I finally had to use my PC to do it.
Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:01 AM
- By johnny football hero in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:06 PM
- By username17 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2014, 10:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 05:18 PM