New to iPad
I am looking to get my first iPad. I am a bit of a technophobe. AKA: negative zero tech! All the current generation specs sound wonderful but I am not sure if I need all that. So, I am debating if I need all the current specs of the iPad Air or if an iPad 2 is all I need. I like a larger screen. I am planning on using it as a POS register for Square and for client record keeping. And of course, Candy Crush! I am sure there is more I can do with it so am open to feedback.
I liked reading your posts so far and would trust your suggestions.
- 03-24-2014, 03:11 PM #2
Re: New to iPad
You'll get more useful life out of an iPad Air... or an iPad4 - you'll get more of the capabilities of iOS7, and iOS8, possibly iOS9... The iPad2 has been discontinued, and what it has for an iOS now is likely as good as it will get.
- 03-24-2014, 03:11 PM #3
- 03-24-2014, 03:28 PM #4
- 03-24-2014, 09:19 PM #5
- 03-25-2014, 03:45 PM #6
- 03-25-2014, 04:26 PM #7
- 03-25-2014, 06:52 PM #8
- By lindatork in forum iPad AirReplies: 8Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:32 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2014, 06:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 01:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 12:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:40 AM