ipad wont connect

I

iMore Question

when my iPad connects to wifi it only lets me go to any one site after that i can't connect to another site. i turn on airplane mode or off and on and can then go to one more site i have tried all the resets and have full bars in wifi. iPhone and another iPad does just the same but the macbook works ok I've also tried reseting router etc, could it be that my wifi connection isn't strong enough please help thanks phil

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes, there's a possibility that your connection is the problem or maybe it's too slow. Sometimes, my ipad gets too slow connection but my pc is okay. It depends with the memory as well.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It could be your Router, Your Modem or iPad. I would delete the WI-FI from the iPad as well as reset your Modem and router and then reset up your WI-FI on your iPad.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
It could be your Router, Your Modem or iPad. I would delete the WI-FI from the iPad as well as reset your Modem and router and then reset up your WI-FI on your iPad.

Yes I would definitely try these first.

Eliminate as many variables one by one as you can. If you have a friend with wifi or a public wifi nearby, try connecting your iPad to those and see if it works. if it does then the fault doesn't lie with the iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro