I'm in the process of a divorce. The computer that my itunes library is on is suppose to stay with me. I need a plan to archive and retrieve my library in the event that my psycho wife swipes my computer when she moves out.
- 03-22-2014, 09:29 AM #2iMore Beginner
- 93 Posts
If you don't get the computer then you will have to drag all the music in you're iTunes library onto a usb stick then import back into new iTunes on you're new computer. Any music you have purchased through iTunes can be restored on your new computers iTunes with your username and password.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- By RyanGermann in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:22 PM
- By kjgsxr in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-24-2014, 03:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2014, 02:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 06:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:40 PM