Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaguarr40
  • 1 Post By taz323
  • 1 Post By Speedygi
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Tamaño imagen

Tras la ultima actualizacion de IOS a 7.1 he comprobado que el tamaño de la imagen del contacto en las llamadas ha quedado reducido a un pequeño icono con la consiguiente dificultad para verlo a las personas que usamos gafas para cerca. Hay alguna manera de volver a la antigua presentacion o debemos esperar a que los desarrolladores de CONNTACTSXL lo arreglen y manden una actualizacion a su vez?
    Gracias.

Default Re: Tamaño imagen

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    Tras la ultima actualizacion de IOS a 7.1 he comprobado que el tamaño de la imagen del contacto en las llamadas ha quedado reducido a un pequeño icono con la consiguiente dificultad para verlo a las personas que usamos gafas para cerca. Hay alguna manera de volver a la antigua presentacion o debemos esperar a que los desarrolladores de CONNTACTSXL lo arreglen y manden una actualizacion a su vez?
    Gracias.
    Tengo la misma situacion. No conozco esa aplicacion, asi que voy a traducir su pregunta.

The poster asks:

After the 7.1 update, I have noticed that the size of the contact image has been greatly reduced to a very small icon, making it difficult for people who wear glasses to properly view the contact. Is there any way to return to the previous sizing on the contact image or do we need to wait until developers from CONNTACTSXL submit a fix?

I have explained to the poster that I am not familiar with the app and that I'm not aware of returning to the previous image size. Perhaps someone here in iMore can provide information. If you would like me to translate the response from iMore to the OP I would be happy to do so.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    17,061 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Tengo la misma situacion. No conozco esa aplicacion, asi que voy a traducir su pregunta.

The poster asks:

After the 7.1 update, I have noticed that the size of the contact image has been greatly reduced to a very small icon, making it difficult for people who wear glasses to properly view the contact. Is there any way to return to the previous sizing on the contact image or do we need to wait until developers from CONNTACTSXL submit a fix?

I have explained to the poster that I am not familiar with the app and that I'm not aware of returning to the previous image size. Perhaps someone here in iMore can provide information. If you would like me to translate the response from iMore to the OP I would be happy to do so.
    Thank you and please tell the OP that the person who calls her the entire screen used to fill in with a picture or image she had set for them and now Apple reduced it to a small circle image upper right hand corner and there is nothing that can be done until Apple decides to do something maybe on their next OS update. Thank You.
    BTW this app she has I have never heard of and it is within the OS 7.1 update that Apple came out with.
    These are 2 items I found on this app but does not show me anything that would have anything to do with contact pics.

Last edited by Jaguarr40; 03-22-2014 at 09:50 AM.
    ~JAG~
    Member Of iMore & Mobile Nations!
    In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace

Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (03-22-2014)
    qbnkelt likes this.

Thanks for the translation.
    Last edited by taz323; 03-22-2014 at 09:55 AM.
    Taz323

Community Rules & Guidelines
    App and Developer Rules & Guidelines
    Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (03-22-2014)
    qbnkelt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    Gracias.

Las noticias no son muy buenas, aparentamente. Segun dos personas aqui en iMore, no hay solucion, por ahora. Lo unico que podemos hacer, por ahora, es esperar ya sea una actualizacion de parte the Apple o una de parte de desarrolladores. Que lastima, a mi me gustaba tambien poder ver la foto del contacto como lo teniamos antes.

Por favor disculpe alguna demora en contestar su preguna. No se olvide que estamos aqui para servirle. Escriba de nuevo, si tiene alguna otra necesidad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Thank you and please tell the OP that the person who calls her the entire screen used to fill in with a picture or image she had set for them and now Apple reduced it to a small circle image upper right hand corner and there is nothing that can be done until Apple decides to do something maybe on their next OS update. Thank You.
    BTW this app she has I have never heard of and it is within the OS 7.1 update that Apple came out with.
    These are 2 items I found on this app but does not show me anything that would have anything to do with contact pics.

I think it's this app. Same? I'm in the middle of perparing for a hike, too pretty to stay inside, and I can't get good reception while I'm moving around.

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    17,061 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    I think it's this app. Same? I'm in the middle of perparing for a hike, too pretty to stay inside, and I can't get good reception while I'm moving around.

Same app I gave you the 2 links for but it has nothing to do with this app I assure you. Have a nice hike.
    ~JAG~
    Member Of iMore & Mobile Nations!
    In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace

Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (03-22-2014)

Global Posts
    14,978 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Nice job with the translation. It's great we could help the OP.
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (03-22-2014)

Global Posts
    4,180 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I'm glad the OP got the response he needed .
    Wrote pretty much every single word while listening to iRon Maiden
    qbnkelt likes this.