Tama?o imagen

I

iMore Question

Tras la ultima actualizacion de IOS a 7.1 he comprobado que el tama?o de la imagen del contacto en las llamadas ha quedado reducido a un peque?o icono con la consiguiente dificultad para verlo a las personas que usamos gafas para cerca. Hay alguna manera de volver a la antigua presentacion o debemos esperar a que los desarrolladores de CONNTACTSXL lo arreglen y manden una actualizacion a su vez?
Gracias.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Tras la ultima actualizacion de IOS a 7.1 he comprobado que el tama?o de la imagen del contacto en las llamadas ha quedado reducido a un peque?o icono con la consiguiente dificultad para verlo a las personas que usamos gafas para cerca. Hay alguna manera de volver a la antigua presentacion o debemos esperar a que los desarrolladores de CONNTACTSXL lo arreglen y manden una actualizacion a su vez?
Gracias.

Tengo la misma situacion. No conozco esa aplicacion, asi que voy a traducir su pregunta.

The poster asks:

After the 7.1 update, I have noticed that the size of the contact image has been greatly reduced to a very small icon, making it difficult for people who wear glasses to properly view the contact. Is there any way to return to the previous sizing on the contact image or do we need to wait until developers from CONNTACTSXL submit a fix?

I have explained to the poster that I am not familiar with the app and that I'm not aware of returning to the previous image size. Perhaps someone here in iMore can provide information. If you would like me to translate the response from iMore to the OP I would be happy to do so.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Tengo la misma situacion. No conozco esa aplicacion, asi que voy a traducir su pregunta.

The poster asks:

After the 7.1 update, I have noticed that the size of the contact image has been greatly reduced to a very small icon, making it difficult for people who wear glasses to properly view the contact. Is there any way to return to the previous sizing on the contact image or do we need to wait until developers from CONNTACTSXL submit a fix?

I have explained to the poster that I am not familiar with the app and that I'm not aware of returning to the previous image size. Perhaps someone here in iMore can provide information. If you would like me to translate the response from iMore to the OP I would be happy to do so.
Thank you and please tell the OP that the person who calls her the entire screen used to fill in with a picture or image she had set for them and now Apple reduced it to a small circle image upper right hand corner and there is nothing that can be done until Apple decides to do something maybe on their next OS update. Thank You. :)
BTW this app she has I have never heard of and it is within the OS 7.1 update that Apple came out with.
These are 2 items I found on this app but does not show me anything that would have anything to do with contact pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX4XxWIGeoY

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contactsxl-+-facebook-sync/id364481787?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Gracias.

Las noticias no son muy buenas, aparentamente. Segun dos personas aqui en iMore, no hay solucion, por ahora. Lo unico que podemos hacer, por ahora, es esperar ya sea una actualizacion de parte the Apple o una de parte de desarrolladores. Que lastima, a mi me gustaba tambien poder ver la foto del contacto como lo teniamos antes.

Por favor disculpe alguna demora en contestar su preguna. No se olvide que estamos aqui para servirle. Escriba de nuevo, si tiene alguna otra necesidad.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you and please tell the OP that the person who calls her the entire screen used to fill in with a picture or image she had set for them and now Apple reduced it to a small circle image upper right hand corner and there is nothing that can be done until Apple decides to do something maybe on their next OS update. Thank You. :)
BTW this app she has I have never heard of and it is within the OS 7.1 update that Apple came out with.
These are 2 items I found on this app but does not show me anything that would have anything to do with contact pics.
ContactsXL For iPhone App Review - YouTube
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contactsxl-+-facebook-sync/id364481787?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

I think it's this app. Same? I'm in the middle of perparing for a hike, too pretty to stay inside, and I can't get good reception while I'm moving around.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phone-with-pics/id823492882?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro