I just downloaded the upload IOS 7. For some reason a telephone number got pasted onto the front of my phone. It is printed large over the battery and the 3G and it goes all the way down to the clock. does anyone know how to get rid of this?
- 03-20-2014, 07:31 PM #2
- 03-20-2014, 07:35 PM #3
Re: IPhone 4s
I've never seen or heard of anything like that happening on someone's device other than yours. Is your device jailbroken? If so, could a tweak be the culprit? If your device is not jailbroken then I highly recommend that you put your device in DFU Mode, connect it to your computer and then initiate the computer's iTunes app (preferably the latest version). Make sure the computer is connected to the internet. Now when iTunes detect your iPhone 4S in recovery, select to restore and update. After the process is complete, set up your device as new. This procedure will give you a clean slate so be sure to backup photos, music, videos, documents and other data beforehand.
- 03-20-2014, 08:21 PM #4
- 03-20-2014, 08:29 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2016, 07:08 PM
- By darkpurple92 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 03-28-2014, 01:32 AM
- By Toma Alexandru1 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2014, 03:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 03:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:50 AM