Apple iPhone 4s keeps dinging
My husband's iPhone 4S keeps dinging. All the sounds are turned off and it keeps dinging. When you try to turn it off it turns back on. If the phone is in his pocket, it dings with every step. Can we fix it or do we t make it to Verizon or to an Apple store?
- 03-20-2014, 11:22 AM #2
Re: Apple iPhone 4s keeps dinging
Definitely take it to an Apple store...that makes no sense at all (especially the part where it's "dinging" every time he takes a step). I'd say it's probably some sort of accessibility feature/function, but looking at them, I couldn't find any that would replicate such a noise with that frequency.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 21Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:24 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 35Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 08:30 AM