Getting a Divorce, Verizon expensive

I

iMore Question

Im getting a divorce and am considering moving from Verizon to a cheaper carrier. I need three lines, at least 6 gig and need probably 2 new phones. Also might need three because my daughters new iphone s is from Verizon and if I'm understanding correctly the phone cannot be unlocked by another carier. No sim card. Trying to decide what plan to go with.

g

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what the divorce information had to do with the situation...but I guess I'm confused what the issue is here. If you need a cheaper phone plan, go get a cheaper phone plan from another carrier. Tmobile offers some pretty decent plans that are typically cheaper than AT&T, Verizon or Sprint, and they now offer pretty much the same phones that you find anywhere else (including all the iPhones).

To answer the question about Verizon iPhone's though...if it's the 5S, the Verizon model is sold unlocked, so you don't have to worry about that. If you have a contract with them though, you would definitely have to pay the contract termination fee on each line that you would be moving over to whichever carrier you choose. That will probably be quite expensive, just FYI.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods