How to Transfer Photos from USB Flash Drive To iPad?

I

iMore Question

Hello I am confused and not able to transfer photos from USB Flash Drive to iPad, can anyone help me out of this.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You can either transfer the photos to a computer and then sync them with the iPad or buy a USB adapter for the iPad for transferring purposes. In order to transfer files from a flash drive to the iPad, you have to make sure that the flash drive is formatted as FAT32 and that the photo files are also in a proper format or folder.

There are also wireless options you can use, but those should be obvious (bluetooth, airdrop, etc)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
What SeanHRCC says is spot on. I have a USB adapter for my iPad as it was bought primarily as a way of making a backup of photos when on holiday. The USB file transfer is pretty clever as it shows you the photos and you can tap on each one you want to transfer over.

jensoniann

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
I use the file transfer to move data between computer and iOS devices. And of course, it can transfer photos from USB flash drive to iPad. More than that, you can transfer files between iPhone and iPad/iPod. I think it's more convenient than many methods. Like Wondershare or FonePaw iOS Transfer is good enough.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2