Putting videos from Mac onto iPhone, iPhone not letting me delete videos

I

iMore Question

Hi all, and thanks in advance for your help
I recently deleted some videos from my iphone 4 to free up some space but would now like them back on there.
I have selected in iTunes to be manually able to synch photos and videos. I dont know why Mac makes this more difficult than a drag and drop.
I simply want SELECTIVE videos on there.
When I tried to synch with a folder, it added old videos I had deleted back onto my iPhone (not the one I wanted!), and now the phone wont let me delete them.
This is literally driving me insane. Id like to think of myself and somewhat tech savvy, I dont know why such a simple task is proving to be so difficult.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, and thanks in advance for your help
I recently deleted some videos from my iphone 4 to free up some space but would now like them back on there.
I have selected in iTunes to be manually able to synch photos and videos. I dont know why Mac makes this more difficult than a drag and drop.
I simply want SELECTIVE videos on there.
When I tried to synch with a folder, it added old videos I had deleted back onto my iPhone (not the one I wanted!), and now the phone wont let me delete them.
This is literally driving me insane. Id like to think of myself and somewhat tech savvy, I dont know why such a simple task is proving to be so difficult.
In regard to the videos, if they were purchased via iTunes, just re-download the ones you want from the "purchased" section of the iTunes store. No need to deal with the iTunes app in that regard. Other than that, make sure you're following the instructions via the following link.

Managing content manually on iPhone, iPad, and iPod

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2