Tweak for message reminders?

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm still somewhat new to the iphone and ios 7. Coming from android there were third party messaging apps that had a plethora of options. One option was the ability to be reminded of an unread message after about 2 mins or so. You could set a specific tone that would remind you of this. I was wondering if there was a tweak floating around that could duplicate this small feature. It would be very useful since my girlfriend HATES when I reply back to her messages so late while I'm playing Gta 5 or titanfall lol

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't know of any tweaks, but in the notification settings, there is an option to make the alert sound a specific number of times.

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't know of any tweaks, but in the notification settings, there is an option to make the alert sound a specific number of times.

Thanks never knew that. I wish it had the ability to change what tone repeats though rather than the default tone that you chose for message notifications

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You can also go into your girlfriends contact info and change her ringer and text tone to a custom tone as well as a custom vibration so you know it's from her

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2