Have had an iPhone 3gs for a long time. , but now will not switch off (from the button at the top) or reboot.Everything else working ok. Anything I can do or is it just the onset of old age!.
- 03-17-2014, 07:35 AM #2
Re: iPhone 3gs
I have a friend who still sticks by his 3GS with some pretty serious loyalty, and his has had all kinds of issues like this (most of which he has fixed on his own). You can actually buy that top button on eBay for next to nothing and it's extremely easy to replace. I would try doing that personally.
- By UncleLes in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 17Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:09 PM
- By fightcrazy in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2014, 05:36 AM
- By fb2 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 04:37 PM