iPad Safari not able to watch video since iOS 7.1
I can not see video in Facebook using Safari since the iOS 7.1 upgrade. If I use the Facebook app they work just fine. Before the upgrade they worked fine in Safari. All I get is a black screen with three little white moving boxes. YouTube video play fine.
- 03-17-2014, 09:03 AM #2
- 03-17-2014, 07:57 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: iPad Safari not able to watch video since iOS 7.1
That did not fix the problem. Thanks for your suggestion.
Someone suggested that I use the app iSwifter but it runs soooooo slow. I just don't understand why video worked completely before the new iOS and now it won't work. If I use the Facebook app there are no problems at all. I just don't like the Facebook app. So it seems like it has to be a Safari problem.
- By sonar_chris in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 23Last Post: 12-14-2015, 05:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2014, 07:42 PM
- By Shmoham in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:27 PM