Can I add calendars to the default one?
After updating to iOS 7.1 I see I now have uk holidays in calendars but would also like to add holidays for Italy where I often work. How can I do that?
- 03-16-2014, 09:27 AM #2
Re: Can I add calendars to the default one?
According to 7.1 they added many other countries holidays and as far as if you can have 2 different countries at the same time I don't know. If you are in the UK you can go to your calendar settings and try it and if that does not work, You can always buy another calendar from the app store like Fantastical 2 which many of us like.
- By SeanHRCC in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:33 AM
- By Donkichot in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:32 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 03:10 PM