- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Sound and vibration on incoming mail although disabled
I have an issue with my jailbroken iPhone 5S running iOS 7.0.4
Actually since a couple of days only the default sound and vibration occurs when a new mail comes in (in mail.app).
The fact is that the sounds and vibrations are disabled in notification center for incoming emails.
If I enable a sound in notification center, as soon as a new mail comes in I get the sound I chose plus the default tone and the defult vibration. It's like a second setting or app is adding tones and vibrations.
I do not know where this comes from (I tried to disable the apps I installed lately through Cydia), but no luck so far.
Anyone knows how to detect a potential disturbing app or setting?
I relly appreciate your help!
- 03-16-2014, 01:46 AM #2
Re: Sound and vibration on incoming mail although disabled
Hello fellow JB if you haven tried the old standby of powering off your iPhone by holding the lock and home button give that a try. Then continue to disable your added tweaks from Cydia till you can hopefully isolate the issue.
Also you might try and delete one of you email accounts and reinstall again
Sent from my iPad mini using the iMore Forum App❤️
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPadReplies: 36Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 03:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 02:50 PM
- By GabrielStorm in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:50 AM