- 03-15-2014, 05:10 PM #2
Re: Upgrading iTunes with jailbroken iPod?
Upgrading your iTunes version to the newest has nothing to do with your hardware iPhone being JB. Go to Apple and just simply download to the newest version if opening iTunes does not trigger telling you there is a new version or you can check that way and if it says yes, Install it. As long as you don't tether you phone to iTunes now or after the newest update you won't lose your JB.
- By fightcrazy in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2014, 06:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:47 AM
- By Kashan Osama in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:39 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2014, 02:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 10:40 AM