I am getting tired of the App Store not taking my password.

I

iMore Question

I am getting tired of the App Store not taking my password. I have documentation I changed it in 2012 and want to keep the password I have. When you go in to the area that says "Are you having trouble remembering your password" they always want to change it. I do not want to change it.
Any suggestions?

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I am getting tired of the App Store not taking my password. I have documentation I changed it in 2012 and want to keep the password I have. When you go in to the area that says "Are you having trouble remembering your password" they always want to change it. I do not want to change it.
Any suggestions?

It might be this...up until about a year ago, App Store passwords didn't have many requirements and then they made a small change where you must at the very least have one Capital letter. For some people it's never been an issue cause they already had.a Capital letter. So that may be your issue. If you have a password that is meaningful and use you don't want to change it, just change the first letter and Capitalize it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That's really odd?my password requirements from Apple are having upper and lower case characters, numbers, and symbols. And I have to change it every 3 months or so and I can't use any of the last 10 or so passwords. I wonder if it is related to having a dev account tied to the same AppleID?

Yeah probably.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
That's really odd…my password requirements from Apple are having upper and lower case characters, numbers, and symbols. And I have to change it every 3 months or so and I can't use any of the last 10 or so passwords. I wonder if it is related to having a dev account tied to the same AppleID?

Is odd, but could be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73